Sunday, April 17, 2011

Seattle

I FINALLY made it out to Seattle to visit my sister. And we had a blast! We went to Pikes Market, the cheese factory for some delicious squeaky cheese, Space Needle, watched boats go through "the locks", went swimming, to the mall play place, and even took a walk in the pouring rain (I guess that's what you do in Seattle when you're sick of being inside and it's still raining!). Carter had a lot of fun with his cousins and went on his first airplane ride and LOVED it!

Carter watching planes take off and below is us on the plane. He looks nervous but really he thought it was pretty cool.


Riding the pig at the market


This is a picture of Carter and all his cousins watching the cheese making process.

4 comments:

Jay Elle Photography said...

Looks like fun!!! When are you due?

Kellie & Cody said...

That's awesome! Love the croakers?!

Becca Rowe said...

What a fun trip! I'm glad that you guys got to go.

Kris said...

3 things:
1. I'm jealous - we love Seattle!
2. Are you having a shower for fun girly things?
3. Your hint of a belly looks adorable - you look great. I want a belly pic :-)