This is why everyone who looks at me says, "wow, you must be due any day!" I usually just give a courtesy smile and say no...I'm not due till mid-June..but thanks for asking! Here's to hoping that May flies by!!
On a happier note...my sweet husband is willing to make life a little easier for me! I had to post this picture because I think it's so cute how much effort he put into doing my toes! Good thing he never reads our blog so he'll never even know this is on here :)
6 comments:
Cute! Love your belly! I'm glad my shirts are getting some good use. And that is so adorable of Mike painting your toes. I think Brandon painted mine once, although I think it was years ago before I was ever pregnant. And he was so meticulous about it too. Love it. Are we getting together tomorrow? Text me. :)
You look so good Lisa! I'm glad you posted a belly pic finally! And what a great guy Mike is... I think Ben's done that a handful of times too. And I want to see you too... are you and steph getting together? I want to come!
You look great Lisa! You have a perfect pregnant belly! I love that Mike paints your toes for you, I don't think I could trust Connor to do it for me. Good luck in your last few weeks of pregnancy!
I think you look great. People just forget what 8 months pregnant looks like.
That is awesome!!! And you do look great!
hahaha!! I love your last comment about Mike not knowing this is on here. How did you get him to do it??!!
Post a Comment