Congratulations!!! I'm a facebook friend, but just a really bad one, so I appreciate this! So happy for you guys!
How am I not friends with you on Facebook?? Congrats!!
Congrats! That is so funny I'm prego too, with a Girl!looks like I'm a week behind you I'm due June 19th. Good luck with your pregnancy.
How perfect that you will have an older brother to protect your little girl from everything :) Just like you and Julie had Brian and Jeff!! Love you, Lisa! (a.k.a. Usa)
I haven't looked at your blog in forever!! congrats on a new girl!!! how fun! You look lovely btw
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm a facebook friend, but just a really bad one, so I appreciate this! So happy for you guys!
How am I not friends with you on Facebook?? Congrats!!
Congrats! That is so funny I'm prego too, with a Girl!
looks like I'm a week behind you I'm due June 19th. Good luck with your pregnancy.
How perfect that you will have an older brother to protect your little girl from everything :) Just like you and Julie had Brian and Jeff!! Love you, Lisa! (a.k.a. Usa)
I haven't looked at your blog in forever!! congrats on a new girl!!! how fun! You look lovely btw
Post a Comment