Sunday, December 14, 2008

my little basketball

I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted! I seriously feel like time is going so slow and that I just posted about my sisters twins yesterday, but obviously I'm wrong. The picture above isn't the greatest but it was taken about a week ago...at week 36.5 for me. I've been having a hard time sleeping so the fact that I'm up and dressed on my day off is a huge accomplishment for me!! And you can't really tell in the picture but my hair is clean! So I was feeling pretty good about myself, hence the picture. Carter is due in about 2 weeks and he seems to be doing pretty good. I'm sure he is all comfy and cozy inside of me with absolutely no plans of coming anytime soon...which believe it or not, I'm ok with. I really don't want him to be born right before Christmas or even on Christmas day. Mostly because I don't want to be in the hospital on Christmas day but also because the poor kid would have to compete with the best holiday of the year! I'm guessing and hoping he will come on December 27th...and it will probably be at night time because that's when he is the most active. Any one else wanna take a shot at guessing? My Dad says that the winner gets to go to McDonalds on him!! How's that for a prize!

7 comments:

Sarah Wells said...

If he does come one the 27th, it'd be a good day! That's our anniversary. :) I'm betting December 31st just to make you guys sweat the tax break cut off date. :)

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Oohhh I love games like this....okay my guess is Dec 30th! You look really good for being 2 weeks away from pushing a baby out!!

Caroline said...

I'm going with the 29th. You better make sure mike sends out a text once you're on the way or have had him or something. I definitely want to see him when we come out at New years, so he better come before then and hopefully you'll be home by then too. :)

Andrea and Jeff said...

I'm guessing the 28th, but it would be kind of cool if he was born on the Jan. 1st

Lynette said...

I think December 29th, that's my anniversary so I'm partial to the day, but I'll share :) I agree that being in a hospital on Christmas would not be fun and poor kid...how would you seperate Christmas and Birthday?!

Michelle Pack said...

McDonalds huh? Okay. My guess is January 1st and then he would be the first baby of the new year. You can get all the fun free stuff! What's a few extra days? ;) Of course, Courtney wants him there on Christmas so she can "babysit" so her guess would be December 23rd.

Josh and Michelle said...

Lookin good Lis. Hes almost here! Actually, you posted awhile ago, so for all I know he cold already be here.YOu really dont want to be in there on Christmas. Its still awesome, it is just nicer to do it on a day where youre not missing out on other good stuff! Plus, Bay is almost 4 and I still dont have it figured out what we should do to make her b day just as good as anyone elses. Im guessing the 26th for no particular reason. good luck Lis I hope you enjoy. I love You!