No no...not me!! As fun as that would be I think one is enough for me! But...my big news for this week is that my sister Julie is pregnant with TWINS!!! She already has 2 adorable kids and now her family is going to double! Crazy. But she will be such a good Mom and can totally handle it. The crazist part of all of this is that no one on either side of the family has ever had twins!! So you can imagine how surprised she was to find out that the reason her stomach was a bit larger than it should be for how far along she is was because of twins!! I'm so excited for her and can't wait to meet the little twiners.For those of you who are wondering about baby Carter...he's doing great!! And so am I! This whole pregnancy things is such a new and different experience for me. Carter sleeps all day long while I'm wide awake and as soon as I lay down for a little shut eye, he gets the hiccups and starts practicing his quite impressive gymnastic skills! The little stinker!! But my favorite part are those moments when I'm not trying to sleep that he will stick out his little foot or hand and I can feel it and we have a little moment together! I love it when he reacts to my touch. And that's why is so great to be a Mom! We get to have those early bonding moments with our children that men can't have. Mike has definitely felt the baby move and has at least been able to experience that but it's no where near the same. It probably doesn't help that it creeps him out to feel something living and moving inside of me (even though it's his son!!!). We can't wait for him to get here and we are getting a little anxious! Christmas is still so far away but he will be the best Christmas gift I could ask for!
6 comments:
Congrats to Julie! That is so exciting! Twins would be so fun, and im sure quite hard while they are babies.
Im glad you are enjoying some things about pregnancy. It is amazing to be able to feel them inside you.
that's so sweet. my sister in law (lukes wife) just had her baby and i love having an infant so close. my sister sarah is also pregnant. we haven't had any twins in the mcevoy clan but the ellis clan has had twins, marks brother has got twins, they're 3 now and it is so neat to see their bond. they are boy/girl and act like a young married couple. so funny.
Tell Julie congrats from me. I'm glad your pregnancy is going well, you got to love the early moments with your sweet baby. Enjoy them before your to tired.
Hah, you totally got me on that one! Lisa, why have we NOT gotten together yet? We need to have a RS Presidency Reunion at the Creamery or something! Mmm, that sounds good to me. We'll figure out the details, take care!
Hey Lisa give me your address so I can send you a Christmas card. Thanks!! debrac28@yahoo.com
Post a Comment