Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Me and My Belly

So here it is ladies and gentleman....my baby bump! I still don't understand how I could get any bigger but it seems to happen every day! Carter is getting so big and he is such a busy body!! It makes me nervous for when he is born, I bet he will be such a wiggle worm! We are working on his room so stay tuned for some pics of the little nursery!!!

14 comments:

david santos said...

Nice posting!!!
Happy for your Baby!!! GOD is good.
Congratulations!!!

Caroline said...

Woah! You really are pregnant! So weird to see you with a belly, but cool at the same time. :)

Stephanie Salmon said...

Thanks for the picture. It's pretty pathetic that we live so close and the only way I can see you prego is by a picture on your blog. :) But such is life.

Trent & Emily Davies said...

You are one hot pregnant mama!! Love the name Carter!! I can't wait until we get to find out what we are having so I can start going on shopping sprees!

Josh and Michelle said...

Awww! You look so gorgeous! So how do you like being pregnant? do you love it or hate it? I hate it, but I love delivery, it is so exciting. Cute name!You really dont have that long to go. Im just so excited. Can I come to the delivery? Okay I am sure you dont want me there, but i just cant wait to see him.

Jay and Jess said...

What an adorable pregnant lady you make! I think pregnant people are beautiful! It is such an honor and privilege to be able to carry a child and feel and see them grow inside of us! I hope you are doing well :) The end is almost near!

Becca Rowe said...

I love the name Carter! You look so cute all pregnant:)

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Here's an odd question if you were in Arvada 7th can you please let me know. Thanks

Josh and Michelle said...

Aw, you are the best! I would so be there! If only I lived closer or had a private jet to there really fast. I really hope you enjoy it too! Its an experience like no other. Amazing! You know it will be painful, but for a good cause. and totally manageable. If you have Discovery health channel you should watch House of Babies. I love that show!

Debra Carroll said...

LISA!!! Oh my goodness look at you! How cute! You must be due any day now! Wow am I glad you found me! Now I have to go back and read all your posts so I can see what you've been up to! E-mail me if you'd like - its great to hear from you! debrac28@yahoo.com

Trisha said...

Lisa, I am so glad you were blog stocking today and found my blog! COngrats on the soon to be baby, you will love being a mom...so amazing! I am excited to be able to keep up with what you are up to. You can go right along and keep stocking my blog, not a problem! :)

The Ellis Fam said...

hey lisa. i'm so happy for you. and i'm so jealous. ever since debra got a hold of me i wanted to try and find you. i still feel so bad i didn't get to go to your reception. i still remember, i was coming home from logan to go but my sister needed to be picked up from the air port and since i was closer they gave the assignment to me. but i'm so glad you found me. let's be pals again like way back when. ;)

Mac and Charms said...

Congrats Lisa! You are so cute!

Delgado Fam said...

You are so adorable pregnant!! (Where did you get that shirt?!) I want one for ME! =)