Time flies and I can't believe David is already home! For those of you who don't know, he served an LDS mission in Mexico City. He got home October 6th and then all of the family, well almost all, were able to go home for his homecoming talk. It was such a nice weekend and David did a great job. It's fun to have him home. At first he sounded like a little Mexican but I think his accent is gone and he is back to the same little David he has always been.

Since David came home on a Monday it was hard for very many of us to be at the airport..sad I know! But, as you can see, my creative Mom drew faces on balloons to represent everyone in our family!!

4 comments:
Yea!! David's home. How exciting to have the fam all back together again. :)
ok. that is so weird. the last i remember of david is when he would bug us while we were playing barbies. my sister sarah used to have a crush on him. she grew up and is now pregnant, why he can't grow up is beyond me. that's so funny.
LIsa, it was so good to hear from you. You look so cute pregnant. We are so close to eachother for our due dates. I have like 18 days left and am so excited. Congrats to you guys, I can only imagine that you are as happy as we are to have a little baby. Congrats on marriage life too, isn't it great? Well keep me posted, Shannan
Ok this makes me happy because my little brother just left a month ago for dallas, texas and I am missing him like crazy! I just need to think of how happy I will be when I see him again! I bet it has been great having him back =)
Post a Comment