This little ham turns 2 on the 22nd and since that is, and always will be, a crazy day we had a little party for him yesterday. He was in a pretty good mood all day and then had a blast when all his friends showed up! He loved all his presents and especially the cake. What a little cutie. We love him so much and are so lucky to have him in our family! I'm really glad his chubby cheeks have hung around this long because I can't help but kiss them all day long! We love you Carter!!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cutie cute cute. He is adorable. Happy birthday Carter. Did you make the cakes? It's so cute too. Does he just love trains or did you just pick to do that?
Lisa, I'm so sorry we didn't make it. I wanted to see the train cake so bad! It looks awesome. We were planning on coming but Mckinley was on one yesterday (and all night last night) so we were stuck home. I can't wait to get the rest of the instructions for the cross stitch! I'm bored not being able to work on it. :)
Holy cow he is already 2!? hes so cute. that train cake is adorable nice job Lis
Lis- did you make that cake?! I'm sooo impressed!!! :)
Post a Comment