Monday, August 23, 2010

Bad blogger

I don't think too many people out there actually read my blog but if you do, I'm sorry I never update it. I've been considering a "blog time-out" as my friend Caroline puts it but we'll see. I'll probably just add a few pics here and there of our adventures from now on.

Summer has been so fun, probably one of my favorites so far. We have been able to do so many fun things. Plus I even had a girls night out to see Eclipse, which was actually pretty good. I got to go to CO, as one of my earlier post shows; go camping a lot which is always a bonus in my book; we spent a week in Minnesota and swam in Mike's brothers pool; went to Mt. Rushmore for the first time ever; we went to 2 petting zoos which Carter loved; learned that Carter really does LOVE dogs and could play fetch all day long if we had a dog; I completed a triathlon and found a new love for biking; we haven't had to move this summer, which is a first for us; ate THE BEST raspberry cheesecake shakes in Brigham City at a Hodgson family reunion; and Carter has been learning so many things that I find myself laughing all the time! He makes life so much more enjoyable and exciting! Thank goodness for kids because without him all I would do is work all the time and what a sad life that would be! And now for some pictures...in no particular order because uploading pictures is one skill I have not mastered...









7 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Good update Lisa and CUTE pictures!!! I still look at your blog and I love when you update.

Lynette said...

Oh my gosh! He's a little boy, not a baby anymore! He's sure cute though.

Michelle Pack said...

Cute update! He is such a cute little guy!

The Ellis Fam said...

see you have readers. I always read your new posts. It's nice to know I have a reader too. I don't write for readers as much as I do for myself. We can't right now but once Mark is done with school I want to get each year of my blog published as our family journal. I don't scrap book but I really want to remember all this stuff. Someday your kids are going to have kids and want to know what they were like to compare. My mom wasn't amazing at keeping track of which one of us did what dumb thing. Anyway, great update. We should really get together sometime soon. Facebook me and we can figure it out.

Kellie & Cody said...

I still read your blog as well! Heck, since I hardly get to talk with ya...I feel like I still know what's going on with your life! Hee Hee! Cute pictures!

Caroline H said...

Lis- what a fun summer! I love that Carter loves dogs! Could we bring Lily to our place if we come up to Utah? I read your blog. :) And just food for thought-You can go to blurb.com and make a bound book out of your blog, kind of like a journal but bound with pictures. I use my blog as a happy journal and will eventually make a book out of it. I'm pro blog, so I thought I'd share the idea. :)

Becca Rowe said...

Lisa, I am another faithful reader! Love this entry too. What a fun summer!