So we were playing golf on Sunday and it's mostly a game of luck because without looking at your cards you have to line them up in columns. You want to get the same numbers so that they cancel each other out. The point of the game is to get a low score and you can trade out cards by drawing or picking up until you have a good low score. By the 9th round (we play 9 "holes") either David, my cousin Conor, or my cousin Kevin could have won. Well, David was dealt a perfect hand and he lined them up perfectly, WITHOUT looking at them, which gave him a "0" score and he won the game. Chances of that happening are like one in a million!! So we took a picture :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is crazy!!! That is one of the games we play as a family too...only we call it No Peeky (or something like that) but its the exact same game and I have NEVER seen that happen...amazing!
Ha ha. Reminds me of that other solitaire game we used to play in college and me and Jocelyn totally had to take a picture when we finally won. I haven't won that game for YEARS. But I know it's possible!!
How much did he pay you to post this on your blog? ;) I am really impressed with his luck! I was never good at that game. Great job David!
Post a Comment