Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yum....Daddy's finger!!
I really have curley hair but it only shows when my hair is wet



My room!

Look how tiny I am in my big huge crib!

Taking a nap with Grandma
Playing video games with Daddy

8 comments:

Michelle Pack said...

Those are some darling pictures. I love the one asleep with Grandma. I did that more times than I can count! I'm glad you're doing great!

Caroline said...

Lisa, how adorable!! I'm going to have to call you soon to see how things have been going. :)

Stephanie Salmon said...

Oh my gosh, his room is so cute. Duh, why didn't we ask to see it when we were there? :)

Josh said...

Oh he is ADORABLE!! Congrats you guys, welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood!! (:

Michelle Pack said...

Hey, we'd love to come up when Carter is blessed. Let us know when it will be!

Lynette said...

He's pretty cute! And some pretty cute pictures!

Josh and Michelle said...

Hes so adorable! I love his profile and the curly hair. Nice job on the room.

Brittany said...

hi miss lisa. i found your blog via jocie's blog. it's good to see you! congrats on your little one. he is a cutie! i'm glad to see that you're happy and well. i'm sure i'll be checking back in every now and again to see what the little lindquist family is up too...

brittany (nichols) wilson