
This is a tribute to my cute cute grandpa who just turned 90. We had a big family birthday party for him and before the celebration we sat down with him and did a little interview type thing with a video camera. It was so nice to just sit and listen to him talk about his life and all the great things he has accomplished. He is such a great example of integrity, devotion, and determination. I loved listening to him talk about his wife and his family with such love in his voice and you can just sense how proud he is of where he and his family are at today. I really admire him and I hope someday, when I turn 90, I can look back on my life with as much contentment as he has! I love him so much and I can't wait for many many more visits with him!



Carter tried eating a lemon, and despite the sour taste, he kept eating it!


He was in heaven the entire time because everyone kept on feeding him! It looks like teeth but really that's part of a roll.
3 comments:
Have I told you I love the picture on the top of your blog? It makes me smile every time I see it. Glad you had a good time with your grandpa. Grandparents really are so amazing.
What a cute little boy you have! You should call me... then we can pretend that we haven't talked for like a year :)
What a cute little boy you have! You should call me... then we can pretend that we haven't talked for like a year :)
Same comment, just under my name instead of my husband's now. Love ya!
Post a Comment