This is Carter's first encounter with green beans! Do you think he's a fan? I gave it one more try the next day and then switched to sweet potatoes, he liked those a little more. He still isn't so sure about grown up food but I'm sure he'll come around!
ya, I remember you and green beans. Weren't you at the table all night once because mom and dad wouldn't let you leave the table until they were gone? You should try that with Carter!
6 comments:
That is so cute! I love the faces kids make when they first eat solid food. My kids actually loved tofu when we were trying new foods. Go figure!
How funny!
ya, I remember you and green beans. Weren't you at the table all night once because mom and dad wouldn't let you leave the table until they were gone? You should try that with Carter!
Oh my gosh! That is fantastic!!
Don't blame him a bit, have you tasted that stuff? It is gross!
aww your little one is adorable
Post a Comment