Friday, January 4, 2008

Airbags

Ok...so I know it's been about a month since I last updated this blog. Sorry to all of my faithful blog watchers...there really is no excuse except that I'm lazy. December was a great month, we had so much fun over the holiday's. We made the trek across the U.S. to Minnesota for Christmas and then to Denver for New Years. Christmas was so much fun, the best part was getting to know all of my in-laws a lot better! New Year's was also fun but a little less eventful. As some of you know, my family was in a head on collision 2 weeks before Christmas. Everyone was ok but Andrew broke his collar bone, fractured his sternum, and has several crushed vertebrae in his spine. He was the only one in the back seat without an airbag so that's why he suffered more injuries. My Dad lost his glasses, which if you know my Dad you know that was a Crisis all in itself. Luckily they have wonderful home teachers who helped my Dad get a new pair of glasses. My Mom is really sore and thinks she may have some broken ribs or something. But other than that, the family is doing great and we are really blessed things didn't turn out worse. We are all firm believers in airbags..that's for sure

1 comments:

Josh and Michelle said...

Oh my gosh Lisa! That car looks terrible. I am glad your fam is okay!