Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Carving Adventure

I think it's been about 4 years since I last carved a pumpkin! It was so fun, we had our good friends Jake and Mekelle over and we carved pumpkins and then watched a scary movie that turned out to be pretty lame...as most scary movies do. We bought it at Walmart on thier $5 shelf and then when we got home we realized that it was about 5 hours long!!! But despite the lame movie, we still had fun carving and stuffing our faces with snikers! yummm....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you guys had a lot of fun carving those pumkins. Did you carve them on Saturday? Jess and I did absolutely nothing that Saturday, we just sat by the phone and waited for someone to call us and invite us to carve pumkins... Are you guys avoiding us? Well if you get bored/have nothing to do, just give us a call because we dont have any friends...

Josh and Michelle said...

AAAA.. Lisa I am so Excited that you started a blog. Yay! Now I can see what you are up to.

Jay and Jess said...

Yeah!!! Now were blogging buddies! Now i can see all that you too are up to! Congrats again on the wedding. you looked gorgeous!

Stephanie Salmon said...

I just updated our blog with our pumpkin carving pictures too. You'll have to check it out! And hey, let's hang out sometime again. For real. :)

Anonymous said...

take that picture off! jake said i look pregnant!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

YEAH!!! Welcome to blogger land! It looks like you two are enjoying married life! We need to get together...I want to see all your wedding pictures. There are some really cool ones from Denver!